Friday, September 19, 2008

Just Beachy!

I have been so busy at work lately I haven't had time to update this ol' thing. Of the past 8 days I've worked 6 of them. I know... for those of you who work 5 days a week every week you think "big lousy deal" but it's slightly different working six 12-hour nights than working 5 days from 9-5 since you're sleeping halfway through your days off. Anyways, thankfully I've survived and now I have Friday and Saturday off to try and catch up on the mounds of house work and to be with Jason! And get this... my manager actually had the nerve to call and ask if I'd work again tonight. I think she realized from the sounds of my hysterical laughing/uncontrollable sobbing into the phone that I wasn't going to be coming in!!


During the first week of this month Jason and I went on vacation!!! We went down to Ocean City, MD. We had so much fun! We met up with my parents and Jeff and Britta. We rented a big house and all just hung out doing NOTHING! It was awesome! I love going to the beach, and almost more than that, I love not having to wear a watch and not caring what time it is because you really don't have anything you need to get done. You can just sit around and be a bum! It was a perfect vacation!




Britta and Jeff have a few more pictures that I want to add, so I'll put them up as soon as they send them. Anyways, better go start cleaning the house! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like so much fun!! And by the way, your gonna have to help me with making my blog look awesome like yours!!! love ya

Shelly said...

I love the new look of your blog. Cool pics from your vaca too .. Looks like fun.

Vicki said...

okay...I have been waiting for you to clarify one of your pictures and since it seems you aren't going to do it...I guess I need to. The picture with Harley eating ice cream off Joe's plate....THAT WAS A STAGED PICTURE!!!! I didn't want anyone to think Harley and Joe would eat out off the same plate....Harley FLATLY refused to share his plate. He thought he might get germs from Joe. Just wanted to set the record straight...we do love the dog...but not that much!!!

Wish we were back at the beach!!!

Sara said...

I just wanted to say congrats on being half way to baby!!! Only 20 weeks (more or less) to holding your little bundle.