Monday, August 13, 2007

Here goes!!





Wow! How many of these have I started on a lark and then 10 months later I haven't written a thing! Hopefully I can be more faithful in putting quick updates on here.





For those of you who don't know us and would like to start stalking us, I'm Christina and I'm married to the greatest guy in the world, Jason. We were married December 23rd and I can't believe it's almost 8 months!! I'm currently working 12 hour nights as a Labor and Delivery nurse at a local hospital and Jason is working at a local tinting business where he can be found putting tint on cars, buildings...and whatever else he can find to make darker.



We're really looking forward to convention this weekend! We're going to have a house full and are so excited about it. Those little home repairs we've been putting off for MONTHS are finally getting done. We bought a new couch for our basement and all new curtains for our rooms. Jason mulched outside and everything is starting to look so cute and put together. We should have had company a long time ago!



Basement



Guest Room


Anyways, hopefully I can be more faithful in updating this blog and posting pictures of our super thrilling and exciting life ("christina reading book.....jason mowing lawn.....christina pretending to be busy so jason doesn't have her help mow lawn....") As for me I'm off to try and get some sleep since I have to work 7pm-7:30am tonight!

4 comments:

Brent & Johanna Chappell said...

Hey, Your house looks adorable! Hope to see you in a few days!

Shelly said...

Hey guys. Let the stalking begin !!! By the way, I absolutely love your house. The basement rocks ... we can’t wait to see it in person (wink, wink)

Left Coast Sister said...

I know you'll never read a comment this far down, but you house looks amazing!!!! I miss your silliness... even though I never lived around you, I know you are just as silly as your spouse, who is possibly the silliest guy I know.

Scott said...

Hey Chris, it's nice to know married life is the same for everybody, work, house chores, and more house chores haha. Your house looks great!!