Sunday, August 26, 2007

Bring on the wilderness

So Jason and I decided that if we're really going camping in a few weeks, we should probably buy a tent. Not that sleeping out in the wilderness with things with more legs than I have teeth and gnats suicide bombing your face doesn't sound SUPER romantic and fun, but we figured having a tent would probably be a better idea. When Jason said "hey! Let's go camping" and I said "Great! Hampton Inn or Ramada" it became pretty clear we have different ideas on what camping entails. So needless to say we went out Friday night and bought ourselves a tent. I thought something like this would be good:



Here's what we ended up with:





Hmm...not quite what I'd imagined. So how did Jason get me talked into something with no hot water shower attached and no room to stand up?



TA DAAAA!!! He distracted me with something bright and shiny until he had time to take the tent to the register! He said "look at these cute shoes!! They make you look really skinny! You should try them on and get them!" It worked. As you can see from the picture I'm still distracted by my shoes while Jason works quickly to get the tent set up and tags ripped off before I can realize that, while it says it will sleep two, one of those two should be a midget.

Boy won't it be fun to go camping?!?

On Saturday we went to the farm to help with the work project. It was SO hot but the guys got so much done. Won't be long till it's all finished!

Well I was supposed to work tonight, but got put on call. I'm glad for the night off. Although when the pay check comes I probably won't enjoy it as much! :0) Oh well!! Bye for now!

1 comment:

MB said...

Tell Jason I like his tent better.